Adults who experienced early trauma are prone to dysregulation of the brain and nervous system, especially in response to stress. Dysregulation, in turn, can trigger (or exacerbate) depression, anxiety, illness, addiction and emotional outbursts. So clearly, learning to re-regulate is the first step in healing the effects of Childhood PTSD.
- If you think you may be experiencing dysregulation, learn about common symptoms, as well as ten, on-the-spot healing techniques on this free download.
- AND, if you’d like to learn the writing and meditation techniques I use to stay regulated, you can take my free mini-course here.
- if you want to take your healing to the next step, sign up from my full online course “Healing Childhood PTSD” here.
- You can see all my videos in one place on my YouTube Channel.
- And finally, if you want a notification every time I post then definitely follow this blog!
See you next week!